Qualifying for the Region 2 Champ Show 2016:
- Any show held in Region 2 between January 1st, 2014, and September 30th, 2016 are considered qualifying shows. Showholders for those shows must either provide 1st through 2nd place results for those shows to us by October 15, 2016*** –or- those results must be available on the NAMHSA website. A list of qualifying shows will be present on our show’s website.
- A show held in a nearby region during this period may apply to be included as a qualifier. Each application will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Any model that placed 1st or 2nd at any of the qualifying shows is eligible to show in Champ classes at the 2016 R2 Champ Show. The model name and owner name must be present in results that the showholder provided. If ownership of a model has changed, it will have to be approved by show management on a case-by-case basis.
- “Last Chance” classes: In order to allow new models or previously unqualified models a chance to participate, each divisional section will have one “Last Chance” class at the beginning of each section. Only unqualified models owned by paid entrants may enter this class and no preregistration is necessary for these models. Please place $1 entry fee next to each of these models on the table. The 1st and 2nd place model placing in these classes will be given a token and may advance to the appropriate Champ classes.
- All models (with the exception of the Last Chance entries) must be pre-registered. Entries close at midnight PST on October 15, 2016. Your horse lists must be submitted and paid for at that time. You may submit an original horse list as soon as you wish and may add/delete to the list up until the closing date. In consideration for show management and its volunteers, please limit your changes to as few as possible. Thank you!
- ***Exception for “late” shows: If a model qualifies at a show held the last 2 weekends in September 2016, we will allow late entry up until October 15th, 2016. Please understand that show management needs time to verify your qualifications, so please plan your entries early and get your horse lists in on time.